Crisis Centre Central Skåne (Kriscentrum)
Guidance and counselling when in crisis.
The Crisis Centre is for:
- Adults who have been subjected to violence by someone close to them
- Adults who are being violent towards someone close to them
- Children and young people who have witnessed and experienced violence in the family
- Adults who are in or have been in a destructive relationship.
- crisis therapy
- counselling/treatment individually or as a group
All treatment is free.
You can remain anonymous and do not have to register.
For contact, see below.
A partnership with the municipalities in
and the Church of Sweden.