Financial and income support

The municipality offers advice and support to Lund residents who are unable to financially support themselves. We provide guidance for work or education as well as income support (formerly called social benefits). Our budget and debt advisors offer free consultations and we provide special support for work for those with a mental disability.

Apply for income support

If you do not have sufficient income to support yourself or your family, you can apply for income support (formerly called social benefits). When you need to apply for income support, you can apply via our e-service My income support (Mitt försörjningsstöd).

Read more and apply for income support

Social register, register extract

If you want to know what is in your file at the Social Services Department, you can apply for a register extract using the form below.

Application for register extract