Admission to pre-school, application
You can apply for a place for your child online via the link below, this service is however currently only available in Swedish.
When can I apply?
You can submit your application at any time. Be aware that a processing time can occur.
When am I not eligible to apply online?
You can not apply for a pre-school place online if:
- You are not a resident of Sweden
- You have protected personal data
- The child lives with you but you are not the child's legal guardian
Change or cancel a place
Contact us if you want to:
- Change the time frame of the place, for example: part time to full time or vice versa
- Change the child’s schedule
- Change your income data registered with us
- Change contact details such as email address or phone number (your address is updated via the Swedish tax office (Skatteverket).
- Cancel your place (be aware that there is a 3 months notice period)
The services mentioned above cover the public nursery and pre-schools, youth leisure centres, and family day care.