Are you considering adult education?
Adult education in Lund offers several different options. That way you can choose the field and ty of studies that suits you. The training is based on your interests, needs, and abilities.
Course information and application
Information about the courses and the application of upper secondary education you get at Lund Guidance Centre, situated at Magle Stora Kyrkogata 5, Lund. You apply for all upper secondary education online.
What and where can I study?
Adult education in Lund offers both courses within its own unit Vuxenutbildning and private actors.
• Basic adult education corresponds to primary school level, but is tailored to you as an adult.
• Swedish for Immigrants (SFI) - is an education in Swedish for adult immigrants.
• Special training for adults aimed at adults with developmental disabilities or acquired brain injury.
• Upper secondary education - courses for those who missed all or parts of their high school education. Upper secondary adult education equivalent to secondary school courses.
• Upper secondary education - vocational education.
Workplace-based learning can be included in the studies. Previous professional experience can be validated to shorten the study period.
• Higher Vocational Education Training for Medical Secretary.
Find your course
The information about the full range of courses and programmes is provided to you via the Vuxenutbildning in Lund unit. The link (in Swedish) is provided under related information. You can also contact Lund’s Guidance Centre (Lunds Vägledningscentrum).